Meet with your guide at Beyazıt Square, where we can admire İstanbul University’s mighty gates and the imperial Bayezid Mosque. After strolling through the Old Book Bazaar (Sahaflar Çarşısı) we penetrate the Grand Bazaar, the famous historical shopping center holding nearly 4000 shops and its labyrinth alleys. Leaving the bazaar from the Gate of the Darners (Örücüler Kapısı), we stroll to Longmarket Street (Uzunçarşı Caddesi), which takes us downhill through the Tahtakale market district with many shops selling everything possible. On the way visiting some old caravanserai buildings (hans) now full with shops. Continue visiting the Rüstempaşa Mosque (1561) with its priceless Turkish Tiles, then enter the world famous Egyptian (“Spice”) Bazaar, where Genoese and Venetian traders brought the fragrant riches of the Far East to İstanbul. Come discover the Bazaars of İstanbul with us.
65 USD per person
- Bring your umbrella
- Comfortable walking shoes
- The rates provided are Net and per person in USD currency.
- Upon new modifications there may be changes in the offered rates.
- istanbulstepbystep always has the right to modify the tour according to the up most satisfaction of the clients.
Scenarios of istanbulstepbystep can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior with a 100% refund. Within 48 hours all reservations are final and cannot be refunded. Scenarios are held rain or shine with some variations to accommodate the weather. No shows are treated as last-minute cancelations and are non-refundable. Cancellations within two business days need to be made directly with our office by calling us directly (or on the emergency number provided).
- The rates have been calculated for maximum 5 participation,
- The rates are in USD currency and Net / Non-Commissionable / Non-Discountable,
- The package offered to you is on private basis meaning that a private guide will be provided for the tour. You will be the only ones in the tour, istanbulstepbystep always has the right to modify the tour according to the up most satisfaction of the clients,
- Upon new modifications there may be changes in the offered rates,
- We will disclaim any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event of certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond our control.
- If you are running late for the scenario please call our local emergency number so that we can relay that message to the scenarist.
- Tipping is always appreciated although not obligatory. Our clients generally tip anywhere from 10-25% of the purchase price of a personal service such as this, depending on the quality of the experience and their tipping habits.